WWE House Show Results (12/27): Indianapolis, Indiana
The following are results from the WWE live event in Indianapolis, Indiana. The event was held on Friday, December 27, 2013.
– Dolph Ziggler def. Ryback in a singles match to open the show.
– Wade Barrett did a Bad News Barrett segment.
– Natalya def. AJ Lee (with Tamina Snuka) in Divas action. This was a non-title match.
– The Miz did a MizTV segment which ended up featuring Kofi Kingston, Vickie Guerrero and The Prime Time Players. All of this led to a match being set-up.
– The Prime Time Players def. The Miz & Kofi Kingston in tag-team action when Miz left Kingston hanging.
– Wade Barrett def. Tyson Kidd in singles action.
– The Usos & Daniel Bryan def. The Wyatt Family in a six-man tag-team steel-cage match. This was said to be one of the better matches of the evening.
– Big E. Langston def. Damien Sandow and R-Truth in a triple-threat match to retain the WWE Intercontinental Championship.
– Mark Henry def. Fandango (with Summer Rae). This started off as a Dance Off and then turned into a match when Fandango attacked Henry from behind.
– CM Punk def. The Shield in a three-on-one handicap match which served as the main event of the evening. This was apparently another one of the best matches on the show.