WWE House Show Results (1/3): Fayetteville, North Carolina
The following are results from the WWE live event in Fayetteville, North Carolina. The event was held on Friday, January 3, 2014.
– Sin Cara def. Ryback in a singles match to open the show. The finish came when Cara reversed Ryback’s Shellshock attempt into a pin.
– Alexander Rusev def. Zack Ryder via Submission after applying the Camel Clutch.
– The Bella Twins def. Alicia Fox & Aksana in a Fan’s Choice match. They voted for a Dance Off, and as is always the case, it turned into a regular match.
– Tensai def. Brodus Clay in a singles match. Clay attacked Tensai on his way to the ring. Clay beat Tensai up a lot before the match, but ended up getting rolled up in about two minutes once the match actually began.
– Dolph Ziggler def. Alberto Del Rio in a singles match. This was said to be one of the best matches of the evening. Ziggler got the win in the end with his Zig-Zag finisher.
– Great Khali def. Curtis Axel in a singles match. The finish came when Khali hit Axel with his giant chop for the pin.
– Goldust & Cody Rhodes def. The Real Americans to retain their WWE Tag-Team Championships. This was said to be another one of the better matches on the card..
– John Cena def. Randy Orton via Disqualification in the official main event of the evening. Orton purposely hit Cena with a low-blow, which caused the DQ finish and allowed him to retain his WWE World Heavyweight Championship.