– NXT contestant Conor O’Brian is nursing a knee injury as he was icing it a lot at last week’s television tapings.
– The Great Khali is also hurt, which has hindered his mobility as of late. No word on what his exact injury is.
– Kane is dealing with various minor injuries, although he’s not letting it effect his in-ring work.
– For those who may have missed it last week, the injury that Mason Ryan suffered outside the ring is being described as a hamstring injury. Ryan could be out six months if he requires surgery. If not, he’s expected to be back in about a month or two. We’ll keep you posted.
– We also noted that John Morrison is not recovering as fast as they had first expected. He’s still two or three months away from a return. Most are expecting a September or October return. Some within WWE are upset that he’s unable to participate in the Money in the Bank PPV where he usually shines.