John Cena’s WWE schedule is expected to pick up once the Royal Rumble is over. Cena, who is still being billed as a free agent, is currently scheduled to work several RAW brand events going into WrestleMania 34.
Cena was recently confirmed for the 30-man Rumble match later this month and he was announced for a “Special Guest Appearance” at the WWE Fastlane pay-per-view, which is a SmackDown event and the final pay-per-view before WrestleMania 34. He will also be appearing at the RAW 25th Anniversary episode on January 22nd.
Below is Cena’s updated schedule from WWE:
* January 22nd in New York City (RAW 25th Anniversary)
* January 28th in Philadelphia (Royal Rumble)
* January 29th in Philadelphia (RAW)
* February 5th in Des Moines, IA (RAW)
* February 11th in Fresno, CA (RAW live event)
* February 12th in San Jose, CA (RAW)
* February 18th in Prescott, AZ (RAW live event)
* February 19th in Phoenix, AZ (RAW)
* February 26th in Anaheim, CA (RAW)
* March 11th in Columbus, OH (SmackDown’s Fastlane)
* April 8th in New Orleans (WrestleMania 34)