Reload during the show for new videos & results as they are available.
– Tonight’s WWE RAW opens with a video package on Roman Reigns and Bobby Lashley. Fans start booing as we see Reigns walking backstage as the live show hits the air. Fans pop as Reigns runs into Lashley in the back. Lashley asks where Reigns is going. Reigns says he’s going to his ring and suggests Lashley get out of his way. Lashley says Reigns better go out there and call him out. Lashley says he won’t come to talk, he’s coming to tear Reigns apart. Lashley backs off and lets Reigns pass as fans chant for Lashley.
– We’re live from the TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts as Michael Cole welcomes us. He’s joined by Jonathan Coachman and Corey Graves.
– We go right to the ring and out comes Roman Reigns to a mixed reactions as his music starts up.
Reigns finally speaks after a few minutes of the crowd booing and cheering. Reigns says he’s never had someone stand with him face to face and order him to call them out. Reigns tells Boston he wants to find out what Bob is all about. Reigns calls Lashley out for a fight.
Lashley makes his way out as they stare each other down. RAW General Manager Kurt Angle comes out with Constable Baron Corbin as fans pop. Angle says this is not happening tonight and fans boo. Angle tells them to save it for Sunday. Angle repeats himself and they start brawling in the middle of the ring, taking it to the corner. Angle calls for reinforcements and out comes the RAW locker room with a few referees. Reigns and Lashley are broken up but they get free to continue the brawl. They are separated again but Lashley breaks free and leaps at Reigns in the other corner. Reigns is taken to the floor as more Superstars come from the back. Reigns starts punching Superstars as more come from the back to keep the two separated. Lashley makes it to the floor but they’re still being kept apart. Lashley gets free again and rocks Reigns a few times. They start pushing Lashley up the ramp as we get a “yes!” chant from the crowd. Lashley breaks free again and floors Reigns at ringside. Lashley with more offense as they try to break them up. Reigns also gets a few shots in. Lashley manages to roll Reigns into the ring but the Superstars carry Lashley away before he can do anything.
Reigns gets to his feet in the ring now. Reigns runs the ropes and nails a huge dive to the floor, taking out Lashley and more than a dozen Superstars. Reigns stands tall and poses on the ramp before other Superstars back him to the stage. Angle, Finn Balor and others try to keep Reigns from going back to ringside as his music hits. Lashley is now on his feet at ringside but the other Superstars are keeping the two apart. Reigns fights a few off and runs back down to ramp to attack Lashley again. Lashley’s music hits as they are kept apart once again.
– We see Alexa Bliss and Mickie James watching backstage. They talk about the chaos at ringside but it’s nothing compared to what they have planned for Nia Jax and Natalya. We get another look at ringside as Lashley stares up at Reigns. Cole hypes Bliss and James vs. Jax and Natalya as we go to commercial.
Mickie James and Alexa Bliss vs. Nia Jax and Natalya
Back from the break and JoJo does the introductions as RAW Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss comes out with Mickie James. Nia Jax and Natalya are out next.
Jax starts off with Bliss and talks some trash. Bliss immediately tags Mickie in before they get physical. They lock up and Jax shoves Mickie to the mat. Jax takes Mickie to the corner and tags in Natalya for the double team. Natalya goes for a Sharpshooter but it’s blocked. Mickie tags in Bliss. Bliss gets floored by Natalya. Bliss avoids a Sharpshooter and crawls out of the ring to regroup with Mickie. Natalya drops them with a baseball slide. Natalya sends Bliss into the barrier and drops Mickie on the floor again. Natalya brings Bliss back in but she rolls right back to the floor for a breather. Jax joins Natalya in the ring and they look on as Mickie joins Bliss on the outside. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Mickie is in control of Natalya. Mickie takes her to the corner for kicks. Bliss tags in and works Natalya over in the corner. The screen splits with a commercial for Extreme Rules but comes back to Bliss keeping Natalya down for a 2 count. Bliss takes Natalya back to the corner and tags in Mickie. Natalya blocks the double team and drops both opponents. Natalya crawls for the tag now and makes it.
Jax gets the hot tag and floors Mickie, then knocks Bliss off the apron. Jax splashes Mickie in the corners and keeps control as fans cheer her on. Mickie fights back with kicks but Jax fights her off and drops her. Jax screams out for a pop. Jax scoops Mickie and presses her high for another pop. Jax drops Mickie and runs the ropes for a leg drop and the pin.
Winners: Nia Jax and Natalya
– After the bell, Bliss immediately hits the ring and nails Jax with a kendo stick. Bliss with more kendo stick shots as some fans boo her. Jax finally gets up and catches the stick. Jax swings it but Bliss retreats and runs away with Mickie on the ramp. Jax tosses the stick and stares them down from the apron as they run to the back. Jax marches up the ramp while her music plays.
– Still to come, Bo Dallas vs. Matt Hardy. Also, a look at Kevin Owens after last week’s portable toilet ride. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and we see what just happened with Bliss and Jax. Charly Caruso approaches Jax backstage for comments on Bliss. Jax says this was just a reminder that Bliss will do anything to break her down but it won’t work. Jax says Bliss can’t break her but she can break Bliss. She goes on and says she won’t forget everything Bliss has done, and will make her pay for it all at Extreme Rules. Jax says she will take back her RAW Women’s Title on Sunday.
– The announcers lead us to a video package on Braun Strowman & Kevin Owens with a look at last week’s Portable Toilet Ride From Hell and other recent happenings between the two.
– Kurt Angle is in the back when Kevin Owens walks in. Owens rants about Angle and Braun Strowman, and says Angle would like to just fire him but he has connections. Owens goes on and brings up last week’s toilet incident and Angle laughs at him. Owens produces a doctor’s note and says he’s not cleared to wrestle tonight. Owens says but he’s here and he’s going to post up in the one place he knows he’s safe from Strowman – Angle’s office, all night. Owens takes a seat and Angle doesn’t look happy.
No Way Jose vs. Mojo Rawley
We go to the ring and out comes Mojo Rawley. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and we see the Hemingway Family, who received tonight’s Little Caesar’s Seat Upgrade in the crowd. No Way Jose is making his way out with the conga line. They lock up and go at it. Mojo takes it to the corner and they break. Jose fires back with forearms. Mojo gets upset and charges but Jose takes him down to ground him. Mojo powers up and slams Jose. They run the ropes and Mojo nails a big shoulder for a 2 count.
Mojo stays down for another quick pin attempt. Mojo pounds Jose with forearms while they’re down now. Jose fights Mojo off from the corner but Mojo comes back, overpowers and nails a suplex for another 2 count. Mojo takes Jose down in the middle of the ring now.
Jose tries to fight up and out but Mojo keeps him grounded. They go to the ropes and the referee breaks them. Mojo runs into an elbow in the corner, then a knee. Jose with forearm shots and knees now. Jose with a big clothesline for a 2 count. Jose climbs up on Mojo in the corner but Mojo ends up slamming him to the mat with an Alabama Slam. Mojo covers for the pin.
Winner: Mojo Rawley
– After the match, Mojo stands tall as his music hits. We go to replays as Mojo talks trash to those at ringside.
– Cole sends us to a look at a counseling session with Bayley, Sasha Banks and Dr. Shelby, recorded earlier today. Bayley is tired of being lied to and taken advantage of, tired of the back-stabbing. Bayley says Sasha will never change because she only cares about herself. Sasha just looks down as Bayley talks and that’s it for the segment.
– Jinder Mahal and Sunil Singh approach Seth Rollins backstage. Jinder talks about inner peace and says you should embrace life, not burn it down. Rollins mocks Jinder and walks away as they start showing him how to find inner peace.
– The announcers hype Rollins vs. Ziggler at Extreme Rules. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and out comes Seth Rollins to the ring. Rollins waits for a few minutes as the crowd chants and cheers before he takes the mic.
Rollins gets another pop for saying Boston always knows how to party. Fans boo when Rollins brings up how he’s a former Intercontinental Champion. Rollins says the good news is he has a chance to fix this because he goes one-on-one with champion Dolph Ziggler for 30 minutes. The man who scores the most pinfalls in that period becomes the Iron Man and leaves Extreme Rules as champion. Rollins gives Ziggler props and knows he will bring the fight but Rollins looks forward to testing himself against the best. Rollins takes a shot at Drew McIntyre and says unfortunately Ziggler is bringing him too. But he’s still Seth freakin’ Rollins and when it comes to Ziggler & McIntyre, none of that matters because… the music interrupts and out comes McIntyre and the champ to the stage.
Ziggler takes the mic first and taunts Rollins with the title. Ziggler says he will walk out of Extreme Rules and will still be our champion. Some fans boo. McIntyre tells Rollins it’s not all bad because he will still have his little nicknames and a painful career-ending loss where he got a glimpse at the future of this place. Ziggler gives props to Rollins and says he’s one of the greatest to step into the ring but he’s no Dolph Ziggler. Ziggler says he may win 5-0 or 10-0, maybe 100-0 or 1000-0 at Extreme Rules, he’s that good. Rollins says Ziggler has been bleaching his hair for too long, maybe the peroxide got to his brain. Ziggler stumbles over his words and fans boo him for it. Ziggler knocks Rollins for doing CrossFit and brags about how he will win at Extreme Rules.
The back & forth continues as Rollins cracks jokes. Drew marches to the ring for a fight but Ziggler stops him. Ziggler runs down Rollins on the mic again. Drew has had enough of this. He wants to see how much of a man Rollins really is. McIntyre issues a challenge for a fight tonight. Fans cheer and chant “yes!” at Rollins as he looks out. Rollins accepts the challenge and says McIntyre better be very careful because he’s a baaad man. McIntyre rushes the ring but Rollins runs right out and hits the ramp. Rollins backs up the ramp and taunts Ziggler & McIntyre as they look on from the ring.
– Still to come, Roode and Balor vs. Elias and Corbin. We see Curtis Axel backstage getting his Matt Hardy wig on. Bo Dallas appears as Bray Wyatt and fools Axel for a second. They mock the RAW Tag Team Champions. Still to come, Dallas vs. Hardy. Back to commercial.
Matt Hardy vs. Bo Dallas
Back from the break and out comes The B Team, Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas. They impersonate RAW Tag Team Champions Bray Wyatt and Matt Hardy. The real champs appear on the big screen and send a warning. They don’t want to wait until Sunday at Extreme Rules. They’re here. The lights go back out and the champs are standing behind The B Team when they come back on. Axel and Dallas retreat to the outside as Hardy and Wyatt look on from the ring.
We finally get the bell as Matt takes control of Dallas, who is still dressed as his brother. We see The Revival backstage watching the match. Dallas looks to turn it around but Hardy keeps control. Hardy sends Dallas to the floor with an elbow and follows him. Hardy with a suplex on the floor. Hardy stands over Dallas as we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and Hardy is in control of Dallas, showing a more aggressive side tonight. The screen splits with a promo for SmackDown & Extreme Rules as Hardy keeps control in the lower corner. Hardy launches Dallas into the bottom rope face-first. Dallas falls out to the floor and Axel checks on him as the referee counts. We also get a replay of the bottom rope shot. Hardy goes to the floor and clotheslines Dallas. Hardy launches Dallas into the barrier now as Axel watches.
Hardy runs into a boot from Bo on the barrier. Hardy catches Dallas for a Side Effect on the steel steps but Bo blocks it. They return to the ring and Matt hits the Side Effect. Hardy keeps control as Bray laughs at ringside. Hardy drops Dallas again and poses for a pop. Fans chant “delete!” as Hardy takes Bo to the apron for a suplex to the floor. Bo hangs on. Axel approaches for the distraction but Bray runs from behind and drops him. Dallas takes advantage of the distraction and drops Hardy for the pin.
Winner: Bo Dallas
– After the match, The B Team celebrates in the ring as the music hits. The lights go out. They come back on and the champs are looking on from the floor. They hit the ring and take The B Team out. Wyatt yells out about The B Team getting punished as they retreat. Wyatt’s music hits and they look on from the ring.
– Cole says Kurt Angle has confirmed Rollins vs. McIntyre for tonight.
– We see what happened earlier tonight with Lashley and Reigns. The announcers hype their match at Extreme Rules. Renee Young is backstage with Lashley now, asking about his mindset going into Sunday. Lashley has respect for everyone he steps in the ring with, he even had respect for Sami Zayn but he has 0 respect for Reigns. Lashley likes nothing about Reigns. Lashley has had enough but he does like the fact that Reigns is willing to fight him. Lashley says when Reigns walks into Extreme Rules to fight him, he won’t walk out. Lashley goes to leave but turns back around and says, “Believe that!”
– Tyler Breeze is backstage trying to join up with Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan, saying they need him for fashion. He gives them a few t-shirts but they tear them & toss them back. They don’t do fashion. Still to come, Liv is getting a rematch from last week’s loss to Ember Moon. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and Cole gives us a brief look at Banks and Bayley in counseling. There will be another update later tonight.
– Cole talks about Ronda Rousey’s recent UFC Hall of Fame induction and how she will be ringside for the RAW Women’s Title match at Extreme Rules. We also see what happened earlier between Bliss and Nia Jax. Cole leads us to a backstage promo from Bliss, who is confident about everything going into Sunday’s title defense.
Ember Moon vs. Liv Morgan
We go to the ring and out comes Ember Moon. Liv Morgan is out next with Sarah Logan. Cole mentions how Riott Squad leader Ruby Riott is currently out with an injury.
The bell rings and they lock up. They trade holds and counters. Ember takes Liv down first but Liv avoids a superkick. Liv scrambles to the corner and talks it over with Logan while Moon smiles at them. Moon takes control but Liv scrambles to the floor to avoid a pin. Liv regroups with Logan again as Ember looks on. Ember runs the ropes and jumps out but Liv moves out of the way. Moon stares her down on the floor as we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and Liv is in control. Liv spikes Moon out of the corner with a big DDT for a close 2 count. Liv keeps control and keeps Moon grounded in the middle of the ring. Moon tries to fight back but Liv shuts her down.
Ember finally makes a comeback and sends Liv flying. Logan gets on the apron but Moon knocks her right off. Liv and Moon tangle until Moon gets the win with a bridge.
Winner: Ember Moon
– After the match, Moon retreats to the ramp as her music hits. Liv and Logan look on from the ring.
– Finn Balor is backstage with Renee Young, asking him about tonight’s tag team match and Baron Corbin. Bobby Roode quickly interrupts. Roode says they are cut from the same cloth and they are unstoppable together. Roode gives Balor more props and says when it’s all said and done tonight, they are going to be… glorious? No. They are going to be victorious but now that Renee mentions it, they are going to be absolutely glorious. Balor knocks Corbin and says he’s going to find out Balor is twice as good tonight. Balor says they could stand here and talk about being good all night but they aren’t like Corbin, they like to do their talking in the ring. Still to come, Balor and Roode vs. Corbin and Elias. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and Kevin Owens is in Kurt Angle’s office complaining. Drew McIntyre and Dolph Ziggler enter. Angle called them to talk about tonight’s match with Rollins. Angle says Drew will be banned from ringside at Extreme Rules for the 2 of 3 Falls match if he loses tonight against Rollins. Owens and Ziggler complain but Drew says it’s fine because Rollins isn’t getting through the mountain tonight. They walk off.
Elias and Baron Corbin vs. Finn Balor and Bobby Roode
We go to the ring and JoJo introduces Elias. He plays the guitar some and announces he’s been in the studio working on his debut album as of late. Elias says it’s real and it’s happening because of one universal truth – WWE stands for Walk With Elias. He gets the crowd to say it a few times. Elias starts singing about his opponents now and takes shots at Boston. The crowd goes from cheering to booing him. The crowd chants “you suck” now. Elias goes on and mentions Tom Brady being his friend. Constable Baron Corbin is out next. Corbin asks Elias if he can try a song out. Corbin suggests they perform a little lullaby for Finn Balor. Corbin asks Elias if he knows “Itsy Bitsy Spider” and he does. Elias has the lights brought down. They start performing “Itsy Bitsy Spider” but Corbin changes the words to take shots at Balor. The music interrupts as Balor comes out first for his team. Bobby Roode is out next.
Back from a commercial and the match is underway as Roode is going at it with Elias. Roode catches Elias in an inverted atomic drop and more offense for a pin attempt. Roode with more offense and a counter. Elias avoids the Glorious DDT and ends up dropping Roode face-first. Corbin tags in and keeps Roode down. The screen splits to a promo for Reigns vs. Lashley at Extreme Rules as Corbin keeps Roode grounded in the lower corner. Roode fights up to his feet now but Corbin tosses him into the corner. Corbin runs around and back into the ring but they both collide and go down after clothesline attempts.
Elias and Balor tag in at the same time. Balor takes Elias down first. Balor decks Corbin on the apron next. Balor stomps Elias in the mid-section and nails Corbin in the corner. Balor sends Elias out to the floor. Balor runs the ropes for a dive to Elias but Corbin grabs his leg from behind and trips him. Elias comes from behind as Balor has his attention on Corbin. Elias drops Balor and takes control as we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and Corbin has Balor grounded. Balor gets out and looks to make a comeback but Corbin drops him with an uppercut for a 2 count. Elias comes back in and keeps control of Balor now. Balor reaches for a tag and swings at Elias. Elias sends him to the corner but runs into boots. Balor sends Elias out to the floor. Balor goes for the tag but Corbin tags in and stops it. Corbin taunts Roode before going back to work on Balor. Balor comes right back with a Slingblade as Roode rallies for the tag.
Roode finally gets the tag and knocks Elias off the apron. Rode elbows Corbin and comes off the second rope, landing on his feet. Roode drops Corbin and keeps control for a neckbreaker. Roode goes to the top as Corbin gets up. Corbin catches Roode by his throat on the way down and hits a backbreaker – chokeslam combo. Balor breaks the pin up. Balor sends Elias to the floor as he approaches. Balor runs the ropes for a dropkick Balor waits to leap off the apron to Elias but Corbin nails him from the side. Roode rolls Corbin up for a close 2 count off the distraction. Roode drops Corbin again and hits a Blockbuster for a 2 count as Elias breaks the pin up.
Elias goes back to the apron and waits for the tag. Balor pulls Elias off the apron and rocks him with a forearm. Corbin goes to ringside and brawls with Balor after a staredown. Balor stuns Corbin and rolls him in the ring. Balor goes to the top but Corbin crotches him before he can hit Coup de Grace. Corbin charges at Roode but gets sent into the ring post. Roode signals for the Glorious DDT as the crowd gets loud with him. Elias runs in but Roode hits him with a Spinebuster. Corbin takes advantage of the distraction and nails Roode from behind. Corbin hits End of Days for the pin.
Winners: Baron Corbin and Elias
– After the match, Corbin and Elias recover to stand tall as Corbin’s music plays. We go to replays. Corbin and Elias stand tall while looking out at the crowd.
– Kevin Owens is backstage in Kurt Angle’s office eating. Braun Strowman storms in and Owens jumps behind Angle, telling him to keep Braun away. Angle says he’s not making them wrestle tonight, he’s saving it for Sunday. Angle announces Strowman vs. Owens in a Steel Cage match for Extreme Rules. Braun laughs. Braun leaves after spraying Owens with air freshener because he stinks like fear.
– Still to come, McIntyre vs. Rollins with Extreme Rules implications. We go to commercial.
– Back from the break and we get another quick look at Sasha and Bayley in counseling with Dr. Shelby. It doesn’t look like it’s going so smooth. Cole says they have to report back to Kurt Angle on next Monday’s RAW.
– The announcers give another look at the Reigns vs. Lashley brawl from earlier.
– Renee Young is backstage with Roman Reigns now. Reigns doesn’t think it was reckless to provoke Bobby Lashley so close to Sunday, that’s what he meant to do. Reigns agrees with not respecting each other and insists Lashley cannot beat him. Reigns says he will beat Lashley at Extreme Rules and then he’s moving on to bigger things. Reigns says Lashley will be the guy… somewhere else.
– The announcers go over the Extreme Rules card.
Seth Rollins vs. Drew McIntyre
We go to the ring for tonight’s main event and out comes Seth Rollins. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and Drew McIntyre is out with WWE Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler. Drew will be banned from ringside on Sunday if he loses this match. They lock up and go to the corner with Drew in control. They break and McIntyre looks down at Rollins with words. They lock up again and Drew overpowers again, sending Rollins to the mat. They lock up again and Rollins keeps a side headlock applied. Drew powers out and drops Rollins with a shoulder. Drew with a headlock takedown in the middle of the ring now.
More back and forth between the two. Rollins nails a nice dropkick but it barely does anything to Drew. Drew comes back with another big power move for another close 2 count. Ziggler looks on as Drew keeps Rollins grounded by his arm. Drew with another pin attempt before going to the abdominal stretch on the mat. Fans chant “burn it down” as Rollins tries to fight back to his feet. Rollins gets up but Drew blocks a hip toss and floors Rollins with a big clothesline.
McIntyre keeps Rollins grounded for a few more minutes. Rollins looks to make a comeback and dumps Drew over the top rope to the floor. Rollins runs the ropes and nails a suicide dive but Drew is still standing. Drew drives Rollins back into the edge of the apron as we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and McIntyre continues to dominate Rollins. McIntyre with another 2 count. Ziggler cheers McIntyre on as he keeps Rollins grounded. Rollins creates an opening but Drew grabs him for a suplex. Rollins blocks it with a knee to the face. Rollins sends Drew into the turnbuckles and he goes down. Ziggler starts looking worried now. They get up and Rollins unloads in the middle of the ring. Rollins gets kicked but comes right back with a Slingblade. Drew goes to the floor for a breather. Rollins runs the ropes and nails the suicide drive. Rollins goes back in for another dive and Drew goes down again.
Rollins brings Drew back into the ring and springboards in with a flying clothesline. Rollins with a 2 count as Ziggler looks on. More back and forth and counters. Rollins nails a Blockbuster from the second rope but Drew kicks out at 2. Rollins gets up first as fans start cheering him. Drew avoids the Stomp and ends up launching Rollins onto his face with a power move out of the corner for a close 2 count. Fans chant “burn it down” as Rollins tries to recover again. Drew keeps control and scoops Rollins but Rollins rolls him up for a close 2 count. Drew goes on and hits a sitdown powerbomb for another close 2 count.
Ziggler looks on as Rollins rolls to the apron while Drew is standing up. Drew slams Rollins’ face into the top turnbuckle and climbs up for a superplex. Rollins slides underneath and drops Drew. Rollins with an enziguri. Drew is turned upside down in the corner now. Rollins goes to the top for a stomp but Drew powers himself up and launches Rollins to the mat. Drew waits for Rollins to get back up now. Drew charges for the Claymore but Rollins superkicks him. Rollins with a Falcon Arrow for another pin attempt. Drew avoids the Ripcord knee and drops Rollins with a big headbutt for another 2 count.
McIntyre shows some frustration now. Drew picks Rollins up on his shoulders and climbs to the second turnbuckle with him. Rollins slides out and turns that into a Buckle Bomb across the ring. Rollins follows up with a superkick to the face. Rollins goes to the top but Ziggler runs at him on the apron. Rollins kicks Ziggler. Rollins leaps anyway and hits the Frogsplash on Drew as he stands up. Drew kicks out at 2. Rollins drops Drew with a kick and nails the Stomp on Ziggler as he approaches again. Rollins turns around to a Claymore kick from McIntyre for the pin.
Winner: Drew McIntyre
– After the match, McIntyre stands tall and has his arm raised as the music hits. Rollins is still down on the mat. We go to replays. McIntyre carries Ziggler on his back and marches up the ramp as the referee checks on Rollins in the ring. McIntyre carries Ziggler to the back as RAW goes off the air.